What a pleasant surprise to open my email and find notification that my poem, “Those Hours”, was selected for posting on We Poets Show It http://wepoetsshowit.com. So, natch, I had to brag to somebody. I started just now to share it here with you, but if you enjoy poetry, read it on We Poets Show It where you can enjoy a nice variety of poetry.
To comment on a post click the title of any post, or click the "leave a comment" link below the post.
- Follow "Out of My Head" – and onto the page on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
- literally stories
- The Bloggess
- The Red Hand Files
- Storyboard Posts – Nieman Storyboard
- Gary Strachan - "Write" Said Fred
- LesterSmith.com || award-winning game design etc.
- Stories From the Edge of Blindness
- Metaphorosis Magazine
- E.J. Lawrence
- Strange Horizons
- David Hyland-Wood
- Dreaming the World
- Frank Solanki
- Kristen Twardowski
- Small Town Gardener
michaelwatsonvt on Trying Me Some Tanka Jack on My poem on wepoetsshowit. robbielewislowe on My poem on wepoetsshowit. Joanna Aislinn on The Flying Clowns robbielewislowe on The Flying Clowns